Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer is NOT over

Picture From Style 'n Decor Deals!



At my job our summer intern just told us it was her last day...she has been great this summer, then she said 'it's hard to believe summer is over." To which I said summer is not over till you stop wearing flip flops. For me that might be mid September or if my toes are strong first of October. But some girls said that might be till Thanksgiving... I hope they have strong toes.



I know I live in New England where every one oohs and aaahs over the fall foliage, which I admit is pretty but minus a few things I am not a fall fan only because it brings on winter and besides Christmas and New Years I hate winter... it last too long. So I am holding on to summer.



I was doing a google image search for flip flops. And I got some cute flip flop ideas to keep summer going during the winter.

Throw a beach party in the middle of winter and have everyone change from their snow boots to flip flops when they get there.... I would do this in March because by end of February beginning of March is when my feet hate going into boots that I have shoved them in for nearly 3 months. I would love to have a party where I get to wear flip flops.


For that party I would use these as my coasters... or maybe I would just keep them around my house to remind me summer will come back again.

Okay even writing about how I will get through the winter is sad. I need to write about happiness.

Happy summery roses... to end this post.


Enjoy these times of Summer and keep wearing flip flops


P.S. Can some one tell me what type of rose this is... I have been able to find them googling Summer Rose.

No comments: