Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lots of Love

I can't exactly explain it but for some reason the summer I met one of my best friends this was our jam. I remember a few times we would just walk up to each other with a completely straight face and say "What is love? Baby don't hurt me." That was a great summer and I have been blessed to know my dear friend these seven years. So in honor of her wedding day here is our song and pictures.

Probably our 1st picture together. Camping in Acadia National Park
And you know what they say about camping... It-Tents


Probably my favorite pic of us 
and we were probably dancing to this song.
Up in Hampton Beach
Trying to figure out what to buy for the group dinner... 
Probably not the best idea to send the 2 girls who didn't cook to pick out food.
Before my first Red Sox game
After my first Red Sox game... excited to see Lester's no hitter but very cold
Seeing Legally Blonde


Celebrating birthdays... she was a good sport to karaoke with me. 
The first time I met her future husband when he was just an interest.

When she asked me to be a bride's maid... it was very special. 

So excited to be apart of her special day. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adorable pics. Wonderful to have such a great friend.