Friday, September 26, 2014

A sister is a wonderful thing

Our first pic together... already being the protective sister

I have posted shout outs to my friends and various family members on their birthday's or special occasions... So today I am giving a shout out to my sister on her birthday. She probably doesn't know what an inspiration she is for me. She inspires me in her faith, her marriage and what kind of mom she is... if there was one person I would change life with it would be her. We didn't always get along but I know she will always have my back and protect me.

There are not many "sister" songs out there but here is a song from our past
"Sisters" from White Christmas. 



We had dance skills


Oh the back rubs

Over the years we had such style...

and poise.
I remember loved being tossed up and down.
and our snuggle times

Time with the grandparents was awesome

but nothing as awesome as sister time..
Visiting Harvard

Celebrating her little one to be..

Visiting D.C. with future niece in tow.

My first ski trip... she was so patient with me

My first trip to Denver at the Molly Brown house



Sister love is the best
Celebrating her big day

We let some others into our sister time... but they have only been great additions
At the zoo with niece

In Florida

With her then husband-to-be

Mom (Nana) and the lovely kids

These pictures are not all in order... 
it was great going through them and going through all the memories.
Love you, H.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the cute baby pics!!!

Lisa said...

Sweet way to celebrate your sister's birthday! Wonderful array of pics!