Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Snow is all around me (Pt 2)


As most of you know (and if you don't know you might be under a rock) the North East was hit with a massive snow storm. I am not brave enough to go out in the middle of a blizzard but I did leave my apartment today and took some pictures.

From yesterday as the snow was coming down
I'm inside looking out 

Darcy enjoying the snow day

Today I had to get out and do some errands.... fortunately the sun was out
Can you see the bike handles? 

Waiting for the T
It is the fence then the road and then snow

After work I walked around the Commons


I thought these people sitting on the bench were funny

I like the snow like this. 

The trees in the middle are usually an island in the middle of a pond

George Washington in all his glory
Walking on Commonwealth Ave through the Back Bay is so pretty


One of my favorite places... Boston Public Library

Across the street from the BPL is Trinity Church.
I love is part of Boston because it show the blend of old architecture and the new
with the John Hancock Tower (the one that's all glass).

Another cool church... plus that pile of snow is awesome.

I am sharing my love of snow now because it is the first real snow we have. Plus now I love it, but I know come March I will miserable. I love Boston and I can't imagine my life anywhere else but I am not going to lie...

this will always be preferred over the cold weather. 

But I like snow days if they give me time to fun write, to read some of my writing click here.

No comments: