Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tunes for Tuesday


Hello Lovely Readers,

I am so happy to announce that in my current work in progress I am a few pages of typing up my story to be done with the first draft of part one. YEAH!!! It feels so exciting and weird all at the same time. I love sharing my scenes with you guys (well who ever reads it) and other things that inspire me. Today I wanted to share music that keeps me inspired.

Song: Serenade (Piano, Violin)
By: Schubert

Song: Distance
By: Christina Perri

This is has become a recent favorite song of mine:
Song: Dancing in the Mine Fields
By: Andrew Peterson

 
Song: Shattered
By: Trading Yesterday

 
Song: Stat with Me (Violin cover)
By: Sam Smith
Link 

Song: I see Fire
By: Ed Sheeran

There are more songs on my writing playlist but six is a good even number of songs to share... I hope you enjoy. 
{via}

No comments: