Saturday, August 17, 2013

C is getting married

Today my lovely cousin gets married. I know she will be too busy today to look at this post, but I am so happy for her. She and I grew up together and so many of my childhood memories contain her. I am so sorry I can not be there for her on this very special day.
Song: When the Right One Comes Along
Artist: Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio
From the show Nashville 
Posted by: StarlightNight13  

 When I thought of this post I thought I wanted to show off pictures of us growing up. Usually these type of post have a song to go along with them. However, there are no real cousin songs... so C I am sharing with you one of 
my songs from my dream wedding playlist, as I know you have found the right one and God will bless your marriage.  

 
 Yeah we look pretty classy all dressed up.

 '90s fashion was hard on us all

but we survived the '90s to become great stylists 

Her first and hopefully not her last trip to Boston


Random Christmas gatherings

 At older sister's wedding
Our awesome dance moves
At younger sister's wedding


   When I saw her a couple of weeks ago

Love you C.  

No comments: