Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Sap at Heart

I was going to write and post this Tuesday but I had to get some actual work done..
Does any one still love Dawson's Creek?... Well even though I haven't watched it in years and my copy of the 4th season that I own is buried in my guilty pleasure pile, Monday night while I was procrastinating doing my homework I found my self watching sappy YouTube videos of Pacey and Joey. Yes I openly admit I like Pacey over Dawson. Basically what I am saying is I am a sap at heart.

I know most people will not be surprised when they read this but I kind of am...just writing it. I am sappy romantic person deep down. Some times I feel I try to be independent and tough on the outside. But deep down I believe in soul mates, I believe you can find some one that compliments you so well it was as if you were made for each other, and I can't wait till the day I walk down the aisle to the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with.

But I can wait because I know the Lord has it all planned out for me and I love being on this journey of seeing what God brings next to my life. I have no reason to doubt it, even though I might get upset and impatient, God has giving me so much...Boston, a great church, a great group of friends that are like family, a supporting family, and into the Grad school I have dreamt of going to since I moved to Boston. I have to remind myself when I get impatient or annoyed that he has given me so much why would he not take care of this too. So I am waiting and right now enjoying the life of a single girl.
Until then I think I will keep watching shows like Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls and reading books from Jane Austen or Jennifer Donnelly. Where I think the heros and heriones with all their flaws teach us to fight for love. And honestly that's the kind of fighter I want to be.

You can find all my pics at Pinterest
I will also be praying for my future husband and praying for our relationship that we will have together.

In case you were wondering this is my dream dress

2 comments:

Lisa said...

A big salute to SAPPINESS, long may it live in your heart and soul! Enjoyed your blog today, especially the Dr. Seuss "Mutual Weirdness". I've got a pretty large Sappiness streak in me as well, and am thrilled that this element is part of who I am.

As always, love reading your blog!

Blaire said...

Thanks mom to being one of my most loyal readers.