Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Oasis


 If you have not discover Pinterest I really recomend it...I didn't know what was all about when I joined but I love it now because I get to look at fun and artsy pictures. Also I find it a great resource to collect photos for this blog, photos of fashion I like, I even collect photos for my dream wedding, and things I want to learn how to bake, basically I collect photos of the eclectic, hopeful romantic, girly things I love.

I have made one board titled "Eight O'clock at the Oasis"- inspired by an episode of Gilmore Girls. The board is suppose to represent if I could have my dream space what would it include...

All found at Pinterest

Lots of flowers... even though I don't have a green thumb I love flowers
Pretty little tea sets so I can unwind an relax
A cork board wall... I have always wanted one so I can pin up pictures, ideas, and inspirations for the novel I was working on.
Lots of Jane Austen.... really just lots of books and a comfy chair to read the books.
A little garden... though some one else will have to take care of it for me as I said I don't have a green thumb.
A little writing desk... that has a great window to look out (so a nice view).
A comfy bed... I love random nap times.
And a wall with lots of frames holding post cards I like and family members I love.

What would your oasis have?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Fantastic images! They all look just like what I would envision an oasis of yours to include. It puts a smile in my heart just to see your fantasy of what you want as your environment. So thanks for sharing!