Friday, March 23, 2012

"A Heart Song"

{pic}



Hello Lovely Readers,
The poem below is from my friend Sarah, who is an aspiring writer, she has been generous to share her poem with me so I can share it with you guys. 


"A Heart Song"


When someday never comes
When I've lost the things I won
Will I turn to God and say,
"How could You let it be this way?”


Sometimes moving on takes time
Sometimes letting go ain't kind
When I think I've made it on my own
Is when I'm hurtled back before His throne


Take me, broken, as I am
Fill me, heal me with your hand
Nothing befalls me that You don't allow
Help me to trust You even now.


Even now.


My heart is crippled and ripped open as hope is lost
How long will I linger and how much will it cost?
How long before I truly know it's God who loves me best?
How many missed moments til I see it’s me he's blessed? 

No comments: