Thursday, April 5, 2012

As I await Catching Fire


I finished the Hunger Games early in the morning on Sunday and I am awaiting my library to email me when I can pick up a copy of Catching Fire... but I am fifth person on the list so I wait patiently for the book to be in my hands. While it is the last month of school and the final crunch is upon me... I insist I must have something fun to read.This year I only want to read new books, I love re-reading books but I have a few books sitting on my bookshelf that I have not touched yet. I told myself that in 2012 I am going to clear off some of those books from my ever growing book list.


 For a long time I have wanted to read The Help. I loved the movie and bought a copy for myself during Christmas and it has been sitting on my shelf since then for me to get to. Well I am finally getting to it.



I have read a few pages already and so far the biggest difference I can tell is that the movie was mostly from Skeeters perspective and the book is from Aibileen Clark's point of view. 

My blog post on the movie... lost in cinema (part 3)



{pic}

1 comment:

Hunter C said...

I'm glad you're finally reading it!! I loved it! Enjoy the school break.