Sunday, April 15, 2012

I am going to Honduras!!!


Hello Lovely Readers,

I have decided to go to Honduras during the month of August with the organization Living Water International. I will be going down for a week to dig a well, teach about hygiene and spread the good news according to Jesus. I know I have talked a lot about this on this blog previously but it was about time I made it official and let you my lovely readers know about it. 

Please read this page (I am going to Honduras) and contact me if you have any questions or want to get involved with helping me raise support for this trip. I would truly be honored if my blogging community helped me go on this journey. I know not every one who reads my blog is not Christian but the lack of clean water is an issue that we can all help with. This is my way of helping. I joke with my mom that "I can't give blood" (like she does) because I am wimp when it comes to needles but I can dig wells. 
I do so honestly hope you will consider supporting me on this journey. 

Thank you,
-Blaire

1 comment:

Colleen {Soundtrack To I Do} said...

What an amazing thing you are doing!! I went on a mission trip to Haiti the summer before last and it was an incredible experience. I know you will be blessed by it, and the people of Honduras will be so blessed to have you!