Sunday, April 29, 2012

Royal Wedding (1 year ago)

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
{Pic}
It has been a year since the Royal wedding and I can say I am still obsessed with this couple. Maybe I am an ultra hopeful romantic and I still believe in happily ever afters. But last year I got swept up in all the romantic notions of this wedding.
{Pic}
{Pic}
I loved her dress... it was so classic but all the little details made it so great. 
{Pic}
She is so pretty. 

Granted I did not wake up in the middle of the night to watch the wedding but as soon as I got up I watched any news channel that was playing it.
Kate arrives at Westminster Abbey
I love her dress. 

At 2:40 you see Prince Harry look back at Kate.
I wonder what he says to Prince William

I know it is traditional for the British not to look back at the bride but I wonder how tempted Prince William was to see Kate. I can't wait to see my husband as I walk down the aisle so wonder if Kate wanted Prince William wanted to look at her.
{pic}
Prince William and Kate see each other

{Pic}
A great detail shot

{Pic}
The happy couple leaving Westminster Abbey

{Pic}
The Royal kiss

{pic}
Look at her she is so happy 
I love them driving off in a little convertible.

{pic}
I loved how everyone compared the dress to Grace Kelly's dress because both are beautiful women.

Here are some of my own personal things from the day:
I can't lie I bought "The Royal Wedding" donut... it was very sweet, I couldn't finish it. 

Also from all the magazines I bought I cut up the pictures and made a collage. 

{Pic}
I hope they have a long and happy life together.

No comments: