Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Audrey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HEPBURN!
{Pic}
Audrey Hepburn is by my favorite actress and my favorite movie of mine is
Roman Holiday.
{Pic}
I love the movie so much that when I went to Rome, I tried to find the exact seat she sat on at the Spanish steps so I could say I sat in the same place as Audrey Hepburn. 
This is me on the steps.
Here are some of my other favorite movies/photos of Audrey Hepburn.

Sabrina
{Pic}
Audrey and Humphrey Bogart 
{Pic}
A great classicly Audrey outfit
{Pic}
My Fair Lady
Song: Loverly
I always thought it was a shame that they didn't allow it to be Audrey's voice
In sixth grade I was in choir and I thought I could do this as a solo
so I learned every word to this song.

I love this ball gown
{Pic}
{Pic}
Charade
{Pic}
Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn were great together. 
{pic}
A great ending scene:

Funny Face
{Pic}
Fred Astaire and Audrey Hepburn
{pic}
Since she was a trained ballerina I thought it was great how much dancing she got to do in this movie. 

Now my favorite co-star of hers:
Peter O'Toole 
How to Steal a Million 
{pic}
She is so beautiful
{Pic}
This film is full of comedy and 1 liners
{Pic}
But Audrey Hepburn was much more than a great actress and a great beauty. 
{Pic}
I know Audrey Hepburn lived in Holland during WWII. Trained to be a ballerina but she was too tall to be a prima ballerina and never trained to be an actress. Later on went to be Good Will Ambassador for UNICEF.
{pic}
Writing this post and finding these pictures and clips reminds me just how beautiful she was inside and out. She only made 27 films but she probably the most known actress in the world. 
{pic}
I could not finish this post with out this clip from Breakfast at Tiffany's

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wonderful!