Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mom's in my life, rather it be sisters, friends or my moms. 
I love you very much and thank you for all that you do. 


My friend and her baby a few days after she was born 

My mom and I

My sister dancing with my niece

My sister and my niece baking cookies

My mom, with my sister and I on a mother's day

My mom and I visiting the Biltmore Estate. 

My step-mom and I visiting Plymouth...sorry this pic is so dark

My mom and I when I graduated college. 

My step mom and I when I graduated college.

My grandmas... the ultimate moms.

I can't wait to be a mom... I have had such inspiring women in my life.
But right now I am happy to be Abba (Aunt Blaire).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a nice collection of MOMS in your life! So thrilled to be one of them! LOVE!!!