Saturday, September 17, 2011

Grad-School Checklist

Hello Readers,

I have only been in school for two weeks and I already feel the drain, there never seems to be enough time in the day. But I have made some promises to myself... to keep my sanity

1. Do my homework/reading/projects on time
Found at Pinterest

2. Always carry a fun novel around... even if I don't read it a lot at least I will have it in my purse. To start off I will be carrying around Northanger Abbey. I have read it once before but I will like reading it again. 

3. Carry a notebook around with me everywhere.
I have always wanted a leather notebook but they were usually 50 dollars so I never bought one
but last week I was in Staples and they had leather (fake leather) journals for 9 dollars so I finally bought one. (This is not it but my journal is pink and I will use it to write more of my story.)
4. Remember my friends. 
Found at Pinterest
5. Remember I can't do it all...even though I would like to do it all and be every where at once I can't. 


6. Remember to breathe and take moments for myself... writing this blog is a moment for myself. 
Found at Pinterest

7. Drink Coffee and Get sleep 
Found at Pinterest
8. Remember to dream.
Found at Pintrest
Okay I think I have spent enough personal time on this... time to get ready to do some of that important learning. Have a good weekend everyone.

Found at Tumblr

Found at Pinterest

No comments: