Thursday, September 29, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I thought I would end this week on a more positive light hearted note. Copied from Desirous of Everything
Found at Pintrest
A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Single
C. Chores: Scooping my cat's litter box (fun right).
D. Dogs: I had a few dogs growing up but I have had malteses (little white balls of fluff), a silky terrier and a Lhasa Apso but now I have a cat but would one day love a King Charles Spaniel
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and mascara
F. Favorite color: Pink, then blue and then maybe purple tied with green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: I am not sure 5'6" to 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: Nothing... tried the piano and viola but I am not musical though I do love to sing.
J. Job title: Membership Processor/ Student
K. Kids: Some day (2 hopefully then maybe adoption)
L. Live: Boston!

Found at Pintrest
M. Mother’s name: Lisa
N. Nicknames: BBB (from Dad), Little Bit (from Step-dad), Hiebey, bbhiebsch, Bliz
O. Overnight hospital stays: Well when I born.
P. Pet peeves: A few but sniffling annoys me the most
Q. Quote from a movie: "Now I need not call you Mr. Knightley, I can call you my Mr.Knightley,"- Emma from Emma (with Gwyneth Paltrow)
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Hunter, Tyler, Laure
T. Time you wake up:  8:30 most days. 10 AM if I had a choice
U. Underwear: Not to bed.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts
W. What makes you run late: Trying to decide on what to wear.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: I like to bake cookies.
Z. Zoo Animal: Koala Bear. Cute and Awkward.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adorable pics of dog and koala. Glad you are feeling more light hearted.