Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fashion Time


Hey guys and gals (though I think gals will have more fun with this),

I have thought about this for awhile and have come the conclusion I need (well really I want) a new coat for winter. I have a big down coat but I don't think its very cute or girly but it is warm. So I went on Pinterest to search for winter coat ideas. And I have no idea wish one I want. I know I don't want something too trendy because next winter it won't be stylish... I keep things for years so my coat has to be good for years to come. Also while I usually go for color I think I need a simple brown coat (it looks more grown up).

Can you guys help me with some ideas?

In Brown perhaps... I am not a big red fan




I like this but how long will these ruffes stay in style?



Please tell me which one you think is best.
Remember it has to be warm, I live in Boston and it gets pretty cold.

Thanks for your help,
Blaire

No comments: