Thursday, November 10, 2011

I enjoy being a girl

Okay minus all the drama, that just seems to happen because we are girls, and girls just have drama... if you are thinking "nu'uh" you have been lying to yourself.

This will be my only mention of the show Gossip Girls on this Blog.

Last night through a conversation I remembered why I love being a girl

1. We can wear dresses/skirts/ carpi's or pants to the office and still be good...
guys can only wear pants no matter how hot it is outside.

2. We can cry and everyone ask if we are all right...
guys need to be tough and if they cry we are confused.
(though for some odd reason I love when my dad cries... he shows me he is sensitive).

3. We can be sensitive...
guys have sensitive sides but hide them.

4. We can also be tough...
guys are sadly told to only be tough.


5. We can dance stupidly...
guys have to be cool.
(Come on we have all seen the movie Hitch).


But my favorite reason...

6. We can like girly things, for example Jane Austen
and still like boyish things, for example football...

Guys are told to only like boyish thing and if they do like girl things
eye brows are raised, or they have to hide it.

 I know there are more reasons but this is what I thought of.

No comments: