Friday, November 18, 2011

Half way there

Nearly 6 months ago I wrote a post called "Newly 25" in which I discuss what I would like to be doing by the time my 26th birthday... here is my update.

1. I said I would like to be a full time student.... Next semester I am enrolled in my first full time semester as a master's student. I will be taking my last two pre reqs in library science and my first archiving class where I will have an internship. YEAH!!!
2. I would like to give 20 minutes of writing every day... this has varied a lot. I was good over the summer but now with school my brain is finding it hard to be inspiring but I am writing this blog so that's good. Also I keep a very active journal. But I am hoping over winter break to write more of my story.
3. Travel more... I went down to Atlanta over Memorial day for the first time that was really nice. But my big travel I hope is me going down to Central America to dig a well with Living Water but that will be after my next birthday but I am still working on the travelling.


Okay that is my checklist so far.

No comments: