Monday, January 30, 2012

Love is in the Air


One of my favorite bloggers Desirous of Everything and a few other bloggers have started a February Comment Love Challenge. Here are some of the things she wrote about the challenge:
I don't know about you guys, but I sort of live for comments on my blog.  A blog comment let's me know that someone is actually reading what I wrote and that someone actually liked it enough to say something about it.  I mean, that's kind of a big deal right?


So are you up for the challenge?  Here is how it will work.  When you link up below, your blog will appear on the first four blogs and creators of this challenge.  We encourage you to follow all of these blogs if you do not already!  Adding your blog to the linky tool means that you are ready to participate in the Comment Challenge which starts February 1 and ends on February 14 just in time for Valentines Day!  Get it?  Comment Love??

What do you need to do?  Comment on at least 3 blogs a day for two weeks straight.  The purpose of the link devise below will encourage participants to comment on fellow participant's blogs.  Discover new bloggy friends and start conversations.  However, you are allowed to comment on any blogs that you like. 



I hope you look at her blog Desirous of Everything join the challenge and spread the love with your comments. 


I have been watching the 1st season of Gilmore Girls
so to start this spreading of the love here is a great love scene...
"I love you, you idiot"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! So glad you signed up! And OMG Gilmore Girls always puts me in the mood for love. I have to say I'm a Jess girl myself though...:)