Saturday, January 28, 2012

Don't judge me by my pin boards


Okay you can judge by my Pinterest board... 

I mean after all I have "planned" my whole wedding via Pinterest and I am single. 
Best to make fun of myself
And yes I have planned out my entire imaginary wardrobe and I never go clothes shopping
 and designed my future dream home. 

But I have used it mostly to find pretty and funny pictures to use for my blog.

But I have also found great songs and videos on it. 

And my obsession for Downton Abbey, Gilmore Girls, Jane Austen, Coffee and Chocolate, 
and all things pink are quite obvious.

But yes I do collect recipes I hope to one day have to have the skills to make. 

And yes I do have pin boards dedicated to being a hopeful romantic and to flowers I like. 

And I have a board dedicated to all the places I want to see. 

I even have a board dedicated to men I have Hollywood crushes on 
(there are too many to show pictures of).

And for my rebellious side I have a wall dedicated to the tattoos I would get if I was to ever get a tattoo. 
(Don't worry mom... I am not getting a tattoo) 

But seriously if your not on Pinterest what are you waiting for.

Here is a little tutorial.

If you want an invitation you can contact me and I will be happy to send you one.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I love Pinterest!! And I'm a single girl who writes a wedding blog, so... no judgement here! ;)

Lisa said...

Loved that photo of the cozy, cozy living room. You selected such a nice image...quilt over back of couch, so many filled bookshelves, art, fireplace, pillows ... love that room! And, then, Eiffel Tower! Definitely great that you are keeping in mind the places you want to explore in your future, even as you're so filled with LIFE in your present ... wonderful that you can keep your focus on Today even as your maintain your dreams for tomorrow. Am COMPLETELY certain that you will have the skill to make something as luscious looking as that slice of cheesecake with caramel sauce once you're not doing SO MANY OTHER things! You're GREAT!