Thursday, January 12, 2012

Turning over a new leaf

For the last year I have been going working full time as Membership Processor for a gym in Boston and I have also been going to school part time. While I have enjoyed the job it is not in the field I want to be in and it has been exhausting juggling both school and work. But tomorrow will be my last day as a full time worker as I prepare to be a full time student.

I know I will still be busy being a full time student and a part time worker but I am so excited to be in school full time. I am working on getting my dual masters in both Library Science and History in hopes to be a Historical Archivist. It is a 54 credit program and so far I have completerd 17 credits and if I keep going full time I will be done with classes in about 2 years. I like saying "in about 2 years" then saying "I don't know" when people ask me how much longer I will be in school.

Found at College Financial Aid

1 comment:

Hunter C said...

YAY! Your last day! I bet you are excited. Does that mean that school starts on monday? Hope you are ready to be full time! I'm sure you are since you love your program so much. Love you!