Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It has been a long week

Yesterday felt like Thursday and today it is Wednesday. I am okay with it being Wednesday as I have my bible study tonight, and I love that second family of mine. I do wish tomorrow was Saturday and I could stayed buried under my covers until I was ready to get up. The last few days it has been hard for me to wake up and hard to get motivated to come to work. I have been trying for the last hour to think of something to say here but really can't think of anything...sorry. But my love of Pinterest has not failed me today as I have had barely any energy to pick up my travel mug to sip coffee.

I have found some wonderful fashion pictures to use as inspiration for my story The Sisters of Pine Haven that takes place in the early 1910s. In my story I am up to the part where Emmy the main character who has always been kind of plain has been taken under her future cousin's wing and she has been transformed. She was always pretty, but her future cousin has given her the confidence to embrace that. Soon Emmy and Laurel will be going to Boston and their small little world they once knew will be changed forever. Any way, I have found lots of great pictures so I thought I would share some with you guys.








You can find more pictures I have collected on my Pinterest wall "Creative Thinking"

All these dresses look like they could have been used in the first season of Downton Abbey.
Day Attire
Evening Attire

No comments: