Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A little bit of joy




I have a little Facebook page called Delightful Scribbles one of my favorite blogger Soundtrack to I Do liked my page. It is nothing big but I did say in my blogging goals I would celebrate little achievements and I consider this an achievement. I love her blog and follow her wonderful photos on Pinterest and I am honored she likes me on Facebook.
Check out her blog, she writes a lot about weddings, wedding music and wedding photography. She also writes a bit about her life and her faith. It is a great little place for this girl this girl to escape. Thanks Colleen for your inspiration. 

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Hi Blaire, I found your blog through Comment Love on Sarah's blog. I know I'm a bit early but I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your blog and can't wait to read more of it. I loved your post about Pinterest... I could spend HOURS on there so I definitely try and restrict myself!

And I can't wait to start reading your story. It sounds just like the sort of book I love. Anyway, nice to "meet" you.