Sunday, February 5, 2012

It will be alright


First let me say I am not a big football fan but I do watch the Superbowl almost every year. Sadly tonight the Patriots lost tonight. As much as I am not a football fan it would have been great to win. (If you are Giants fans please don't leave any mean comments.) However I came home turned on Spotify and this was the first song that came on. So I wanted to share it with all my Patriot rooting fans. Hang on. 

Photo challenge wise... I totally missed 10 AM so I don't have a photo. But my blogging friend at Girl plus everything else took a photo of the scripture her church was reading. I liked that idea but I don't want to be a total copy cat. I hope you check out her blog. 

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Another of my friends who missed the 10am deadline took a photo of her church bulletin. Maybe you can do something like that?!

I'm literally just about to take my "dinner" photo. I've been worried all day I would forget to take it :)