Thursday, February 2, 2012

My thoughts from Thursday

For the most part I like my Thursday. 
I got to sleep in and then I started the second season of Gilmore Girls. 
I own all the seasons and I go through them frequently

One of my favorite episodes
I worked on my blog and still figuring out Twitter.
I also thanks to a challenge I am in I have found new bloggers. 


I did a little bit of redecorating. 
A few days ago my Audrey Hepburn poster fell down. 
As much as I love Audrey Hepburn I am not sure I want it up anymore. 
It just seemed kind of high schooly to me... and I want to look more grown up.
Before with the hole where the poster used to be. 
After with some rearranging
Then sadly I had to go to class. 
It is my evaluation class... and I feel it is inspiring as Ben Stein in Ferris Bueller.
Pic
I know you are not suppose to judge a book by its cover. 
But I think it with my text book for the class... I think you can do this.
This is my word photo for the challenge
The book looks boring... and guess what is... and with no pictures in it. 

But while I was in class a friend of mine, who loves a very indie feel of music,
and he sent my a Facebook message with two songs her likes.
He is determined to get us main stream people into indie music.

Song: A Punk
By: Vampire Weekend
I liked this song. 

That was my Thursday hope your day was good. 

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Um, you forgot to mention that your awesome friend Kendra is in that class, and that makes it all okay :)

Blaire said...

Oh Kendra, I am sure I will have plenty of stories to come from this class.

Laura Elizabeth said...

You're right, that book does look incredibly boring!! I hope it's not as boring as it looks. What class are you taking?

I really should watch Gilmore Girls, I just know I would love it. But those girls talk just too darn fast :)

Blaire said...

I am taking an Evaluation class for my Masters in Library since... I am learning how to evaluate libraries.

The fast talking is just some of the fun. I often only get their references after a few times. But it is easy to get sucked into their world.

Olivia said...

Hi, Blaire! I stumbled upon your blog completely by chance, but I have to tell you, it looks like just my kind of place!;)

One of the main reasons I'm seriously freaking out right now is YOU LOVE GILMORE GIRLS. I know so few people who watch that (or at least, they haven't told me if they do), and I'm thrilled to meet someone else who likes it! :D

I hope to be coming back more often:) Keep up the good work!