Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hands and handwriting

I missed the first day of the February photo challenge so I am combining two photo themes.
The photos of hands and hand writing. 
The top photo is me writing my story. I thought it was appropriate as I want to be a writer but I have to write everything out in hand before I can type it up because I don't get inspired looking at a blank computer screne. 


Though I am right handed I wanted to take a picture of my left hand. 
The ring on on my ring finger is not a wedding ring as some people think, it is a purity ring. 
I like the funny reactions people have to me wearing a purity ring.
One time some one backed away like it was a disease he didn't want to catch.
Another person asked me if it was bad for the dating scene.
The reactions are funny and it makes me love my purity ring even more. 

3 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Both hands tell a lovely story :)

I can't believe you write everything out by hand. I would suffer severe writer's cramp but whatever works for you- as long as there are words on the page, right?!

Kitty said...

Man, my hands would cramp easily. Though, I still write things out before I type them granted if it's a spur of the moment, "I gotta talk about this!!"

Blaire said...

Hey ladies, I have had years of training. But sometimes I can type up parts of stories via the computer but I like it because I can take my notebook on the T and if I can grab a seat I can get some writing done then. I do see people with their labtops open on the T but I don't feel comfortable with that.