Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Musings

Before I forget here is my dinner photo from the day 5 photo challenge.
Left over Chinese food...loveliness for a grad student &
a mug of Orange, Pineapple and Banana juice 
(the cups are in the back cabinet and I was too lazy). 
I might have some Greek yogurt later.

Today my office smelled of lilies.
My boss is gone for most of the week so she left these out in the common area. 
It was really nice. 
I love pink lilies.
But I noticed this lily had a little droplet coming from its stem that didn't move.
So I wanted to capture photos of it. 

Then I was walking home I saw the moon (it is the little circle in the trees). 
It looked full and I tried to capture it with the Prudential tower in the shot as well. 
I thought it was a nice photo of Boston. 
I love this city. 

Also I want to wish my dear friend a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Your dinner looked amazing!! Love leftover takeout food for dinner... or breakfast :)

Hope your friend had a happy birthday!!