Sunday, February 5, 2012

Strangers all around us.


I found today's challenge of taking a picture strangers very awkward.
 I thought as was going out tonight I could take a photo of group with out people with out being to awkward. 
Nope it was just awkward. 
But here is the T on a Saturday night as we all head out to hit the town.

The song "City" by Sarah Bareilles it seems appropriate because even when you have friends sometimes it is easy to get lost in the city. Lost with little connection to people even if they are standing next to you. I take the T every day and besides saying hi to the T driver I don't interact with any one. I pull out my book and hardly look at anyone and besides excusing myself if I bump into some one.  I thought the song was appropriate for how I feel on the T. 

2 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

It's been great fun to see everyone's "stranger" pictures. And to realise that everyone has felt super awkward and stalkery whilst taking said picture :)

Kitty said...

I found it pretty awkward too, even though I was taking a photo of a person on my computer screen. It's still stalkery....ewww.