Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Hearts

Who Put the Bomp-Barry Mann

It is a really old school song but I thought it was great for welcoming in the month of February. Especially a February that starts at 58 degrees. I know I am single and I don't have a Valentine but I am such a hopeful romantic that I get caught up in the idea of Valentine's day. The day when you get to express your feelings. In a very corny way I think it would be sweet for the guy I like to use Valentine's day as a reason to tell me he liked me too. But that is probably something that only happens in a movie. Oh well I can dream right?































 Hope you all have a wonderful February!
To my future Valentine

3 comments:

Remy said...

The cooties risk is so worth it. ;)

lisa said...

Love the pics ... love your 'sappy' romanticism ... LOVE your Twitter name! How Clever!

Blaire said...

Wish I could take credit for name but my co-worker thought of it.