Monday, August 22, 2011

Best Friends to a Single Girl... (Weekend away part 3)


As I have written lately I have been feeling lonely (click here) and I have loved people who have reached out to me either in person or virtually and I thank you for it. As I have said in previous post I was at my friend's wedding. And while it was fun dancing the night away at the friend's wedding I felt like something was missing. I know what it was... a date but it was great to have friends to dance with and pretend my fist was a microphone and not feel stupid (okay maybe a little stupid). But instead of dwelling on it I am going to focus on the positiveness. My friends, specifically my single friends.

I have a great friend that we can drop by each other's places at random moments and just be there to hang out. I can text her to say hey I am bored or hey "I am getting sick of sitting at home" and she will invite me to make me pancakes. I have another friend that we can go see movies together and talk about silly things like what we saw in People Magazine, or our crushes. And the girl in the picture was a great dance partner. I also have friends who let me cry on their shoulder and even more importantly I have friends who will cry on my shoulder. I love these girls!

Friend's Wedding... (Weekend Away part 1)

From the Car... (Weekend Away Part 2)


Thanks all
-Blaire

No comments: