Monday, August 8, 2011

Under construction

So I still feel new to the Blogger world and I am still developing what I want this blog to look like and feel. So I am taking some time to redesign this blog.

Don't worry I will still be posting but I will also be working on the lay out of this blog. I feel the side bar got too crowded so I am going to limit how much information I have over there and create pages (tabs on top) for the things I love books, writing, fashion History, Jane Austen, movies and other things.

Like I said I will keep posting so please keep reading... I just want this blog to feel more and more like a comfy chair one could nestle into with a cup of hot coco than a chaotic mess.


I got my inspiration to change my blog around after seeking help from the creator of Desirous of Everything a blog I love very much.

No comments: