Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September

Tomorrow is the first of September... it's time to move, time to start school again, and time to prepare for fall. But as I was putting up the September calander in my office (dry erase) I wondered what colors to use. I didn't want to use pure fall colors because September feels more like a time of transition. So I actually googled "September Colors" and I got a range of colors. From blue, red, purple, green, golden orange, maroon.


I found these color templates Pomegranate and Patchouli a fun artsy blog with lots of pictures and fun quotes.

















So even though fall might be coming embrace color still...pleaes people don't just go to browns and blacks now that calander has flipped.


Sorry if I don't post tomorrow I will be moving tomorrow.... can't wait for this experience to be over.
This is my cat from over the weekend making sure I take her too.

1 comment:

TheBookGirl said...

Hope that your move goes well, I know how stressful that can be.