Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Construction Updates

Okay guys, so yesterday I wrote that inspired by the writer of Desirous of Everything I decided to revamp or reconstruct my blog. That is what I am doing, so my I am sorry my left hand bar is a messed right now as I slowly make the pages (on the top) come together. So please excuse that.

List of Updates

Pages at the top are coming a long will keep adding more and adding to them as ideas come up
Here is the Break Down






At the bottom I have put some images (I originally had on the left) that leads to websites or articles.




Big News - I have moved my story to Sister's of Pine Haven here you can read my story with out any of the thought post in between (I think that will help the flow)... hope you continue to read.



I will keep posted on more updates... If you have any suggestions or thoughts I would LOVE to hear from you.





The reason for the butterfly is simple... I am from Oklahoma City and over the last few years the airport has gone under major construction and when ever they put a "Please pardon our appearance" signs I noticed this butterfly. Saying right now this might look ugly but one day it will be beautiful. My blog is a lot like that... right now it looks kind of poorly put together but I am working on it.



Picture found through Flicker




Thanks for Reading,



-Blaire



UPDATE: AS OF 8/10/11- I have changed my background to Pink, I had it brown so it wouldn't be quite as obvious how girly I am but I have to be true to myself admit I love PINK! and my blog should show off my love. Also I think I have my left hand bar as I like it not so much cluttered text but pictures... I love pictures (I could spend hours on google image looking for the right image). Now I have to work more on my pages.


1 comment:

arvee marie said...

I love pink, too!!! ♥