Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Book Quiz

A blog I follow, Writer at Large posted her results to book quiz (click here) its a really simple 4 question quiz. So I was intrigued to tell me what it would say about me...

MY RESULTS...

You tend to have your head in the clouds. You love to be drawn in to a whole other world.

Me: Yes that's true... but shouldn't all writers.

You are a sensitive person. You find it easy to be emotionally effected by books.
Me: Yes... I was crying at the end of The Wild Rose but I cry a lot.

You are a person with a few deep interests. If you're drawn to something, you learn everything about it.

Me: Some what true.

You are a person who loves to acquire possessions. You can't resist a sale, and you own a lot of things.

Me: Some what true for certain things books, movies, and bags.

2 comments:

TheBookGirl said...

I definitely am easily affected by books, although it takes alot for a book to make me actually cry.

As for possessions, I'm not much for clothes, shoes, etc...but I am definitely an acquirer when it comes to books and stationery products :)

Blaire said...

I think I cried because I was holding my breath for so long to see how the book would end that when I put it down I could breathe again and that started the tears. It wasn't sad though.